Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wildcard #35 - Father's Day Card

Here's the first of my WildCard creations... #35.  I made it into a Father's Day card for my Fiance's dad - who is super outdoorsy.  I cut the card and matching envelope as large as I could on a 12x12 mat.  To do this, cut the envelope "fit to page" and note the size, then cut the card to match.  This particular card cuts at 4 1/2 inches square.  Used paper from my stash, buttons and raffia to finish it off. 



And for my not so outdoorsy dad, a simple "Dad" card using the font on the Wild Card cartridge.  I think this should count as my first "Cartridge Exploration" challenge, too... because honestly, I didn't even know Wild Card had a font!  But I do like it, so I'll probably even use it again :)  This card was super simple -- just paper from my stash and a little doodling on the letters with a white gel pen.

No comments: