Friday, November 5, 2010

Crop Chocolate Online Crop

Hi Everyone!! It's been a long time since I've posted anything, I have lots of projects that need to be added!  But, first things first... and the FIRST thing, is something I'm super duper excited about!

Cropchocolate.com is hosting a 48 hour online crop THIS WEEKEND!!!  There will be some awesome prizes, including a CRUISE!

Click here to learn more, or click here to visit the contest page and get going!  Let's all get out there and make some awesome projects -- it IS almost Christmas (have YOU started your cards and homemade gifts yet?  I've started the gifts, but not the cards... oops!)

Leave me a comment and let me know what you're doing for your homemade Christmas/Holiday items and gifts this year! I'm making wood/vinyl signs, glass blocks with vinyl designs, and etched glass candy jars... so far :) I'm sure more will be added to the list.

No comments: